- Sculpting Stand from Amazon for $123.57 (This stand is a little stiff. If I could have afforded it I would have gotten the one crafted by The Sculpture House which you can also get through Amazon.)
- Water-based clay (If you want to save your sculptures without making a mold.)
- or Plastilina (Oil-based clay) if you aren’t sentimental. Plastilina will never dry. You have to make a mold of your finished sculpture and pour a cast from the mold for a permanent edition.
- Large paint stirrers from building supply store
- Large curved wooden tool (I used a wooden spoon)
- Soft rubber kidney for smoothing (I used a soft mixing spatula from the kitchen)
- Large ribbon rake tool
Here’s a basic set of tools for a great price from Amazon for $7.90!