After sculpting my first pepper in preparation for the David Eye project, my coach encouraged me to try one with more twists and turns.
My goal was to aim for even more accuracy. My first one had a lot of issues! It’s just so hard to ‘see’ the curves and shapes accurately. So I worked much harder, in fact in several stages, on this 2nd one.
It turned out far more accurate but again, I could see discrepancies! Overall, it’s a beautiful pepper, but in terms of my goal, I didn’t quite make it. I started on the David Eye last weekend and am still finishing up some details on him.
Peppers are so fun to sculpt and great practice in training your eye!